Granny Rocks Events
- Ending the War on Us - Granny Rocks Meets Our Revolution Again!
- Eugene, OR, US
- Our Revolution Lane County
- A mix of music and message that addresses the toxic brutality of our society toward all people and the earth, and a very upbeat message about what we're doing about it and how to overcome it. Free of charge.
- Giving & Receiving the Gift of Peace -- A Musical Meditation
- Online Only
- Online Everywhere! A musical program based on the album, The Gift of Peace, which Granny Rocks published under the name Beth Green. Close your eyes and go deep with us.
The Music & The Message
Granny Rocks is the Music & the Message. Musicians and artists often speak to the conscience of the world. That is certainly true of Granny Rocks. Click on the menu item Message to read a brief statement of Granny's message. And support her events, most of which are available online. All Granny's events offer more than her music -- which is exciting and heartfelt in itself. They also include insightful commentary and humor that speak to our times. Each experience is tailor-made for its particular audience, and the message can range from age stereotyping, to turning the economy on its head, to climate change, to bathing in joy in the face of all the world's pain and negativity. Her latest music album, Rumblings of Revolution, expresses our longings, our pain, our questioning of the traditions that hurt us and others, and the reality of our oneness. Her other albums carry us through a variety of emotions, as well. Check out Events for more information about these experiences, and learn how you can bring her music and message to your community. Click on Albums to hear, download and purchase her music. And use the links at the bottom to follow her on Facebook and YouTube (it's the right arrow), and follow her on Spotify too using the link below.
Granny Rocks Live — Two Piano Improvs
They said it couldn't be done! Granny Rocks cannot play the piano, because of her physical disabilities, and she can't perform live. Well, she just did. She performed two improvisations in front of friends. Go to this video and read about the miracle that has allowed her to play the piano for the first time in more than 57 years. She's tried twice before and became too crippled. Hopefully this will last. Wish her luck!