Granny Rocks Events
- Co-Creating the Life We Want -- Granny Leads a Weekend Retreat in Person & Online
- Eugene, OR, Escondido, CA & Online Anywhere
- Private Home, McKenzie Bridge, OR, Escondido California and Online
- A weekend of wonder and creativity led by Granny Rocks, who is an intuitively-guided counselor, author and workshop leader in addition to musician and host of Granny's Place. All are invited!
- Without a Net! Intuitively-Guided Improvisational Solo Piano Music
- Eugene, Oregon & Online
- Online Anywhere Plus in Person at The Home of Granny Rocks/Beth Green and Sweet Baby James
- Come in person or via the internet! Beth Green, aka Granny Rocks, will perform her next free home concert in Eugene Sunday, October 28 at 5 pm to close her weekend retreat. And you are invited to attend online or in person, even if you aren't attending the retreat. She'll be performing on her 7-foot Shigeru Kawai grand piano, and she will be offering her intuitively-guided improvisational music that is continually called "amazing!" We'll be livestreaming this event at www.facebook.com/grannyrockson. It will also be available as a post afterward, so you don't have to miss it!
Granny’s Place: A Haven for Love, Entertainment & Uncommon Sense! Live Streamed Wednesdays on Facebook & YouTube. Also Archived on YouTube!
Granny Rocks is the Music & the Message, and she thinks we all need more love and awareness, so she's doing something about it! After launching her latest CD, Rumblings of Revolution, she's gone on to help co-create a positive revolution everywhere she goes.
For example, every Wednesday at 6:30 pm Pacific time, she's live streaming her show Granny's Place: A Haven for Love, Entertainment & Uncommon Sense, and what a show it is! Granny tells the truth about us and our world, but she does it with music, humor and warmth. And now, she's answering our specific questions, so you can participate.
Plus, after the show, we all gather in Granny's Kitchen to discuss the topics. To watch, follow her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/grannyrockson, and you will be alerted whenever she's streaming. Or subscribe to her YouTube channel, Granny Rocks TV at www.youtube.com/user/forunity for a YouTube alert. At Granny Rocks TV on YouTube, we are also archiving all the shows, so you can watch them whenever and wherever can.
Look to the column on the left for all the details on how to tune in to both Granny's Place and Granny's Kitchen.
When you watch Granny's Place, you'll also see her sidekick "Sweet Baby" James Maynard, who is also her mate and fellow musician.
Granny’s Place Videos Alive & Well on Facebook & Tube
You Ask The Questions. Granny Provides the Answers. Granny's Place has evolved into a great participation event. Audience members send in their questions, and Granny answers them in the order received. And then 15 minutes after the show, at Granny's Kitchen, people can join us via computer or phone for a discussion of the topics covered in that week's program! And the discussion is led by Granny herself, so there's lots of opportunities for interaction.
Questions address the kinds of issues we all face every day, so even if you don't ask a question, you'll find that the show relates to you, too. So tune in live 6:15 Pacific time on Facebook at www.facebook.com/grannyrockson or at Granny Rocks TV on YouTube. And join us at 7:15 pm Pacific for Granny's Kitchen. All archives of Granny's Place are then archived at Granny Rocks TV on YouTube, where you will also find the archives of Granny's Kitchen. 7:15 pm Pacific, 15 minutes after the live show.
Here's an example of a recent show, But check out Granny Rocks TV on YouTube to watch all the archives. And here's how you can join us for Granny's Place and Granny's Kitchen:
If you would like to submit a question to Granny, go to the following link and write your name (optional) and question: https://padlet.com/todd31/questionsforgranny. Follow this page on Facebook to be alerted when Granny’s Place is live, and like, comment and pass this on to your friends. If you have an apple iOS device, please be sure to watch the video on Chrome or on the Facebook app (not Safari). When you come live, you can listen, laugh and chat with our Granny’s Place hosts. All Granny’s Place episodes and Granny’s Kitchen gatherings are later archived at Granny Rocks TV on YouTube: http://bit.ly/1LG186x.
And join us after Granny’s Place at Granny’s Kitchen: A Place to Process Our Feelings & Feed Our Souls! Granny is opening her kitchen to all of her listeners live via Zoom from 7:15-8:15 pm Pacific every Wednesday night for support and guidance, processing, clarifying, answering questions and developing mutual support with other listeners. To join, just download Zoom at Zoom.us on your device, open the app and click JOIN A MEETING, enter ID # 599-717-7476 and click JOIN AUDIO and you are in Granny’s Kitchen! You can also call in by calling 646-568-7788 and entering the same meeting ID and clicking # twice. We hope to see you at Granny’s Place and Granny’s Kitchen!
To learn more about Granny and her community, go to www.theinnerrevolution.org or follow us on Instagram @theinnerrev.